USES FOR THE UNI-LAZY
Over the course of the last 7 months, the Uni-Lazy has evolved into much more than we ever could have hoped for when we first started Forever Lazy. At the outset of our business, we expected that the main demographic that would latch on to the Uni-Lazy would be college students and people (mostly guys) ages 18-28. It turns out that anyone and every one of all ages is ordering Uni-Lazies for all sorts of great reasons. Some of these people have been coming up with uses for the Uni-Lazy that we never even considered! Here are a few of them (outside of the usual uses of pajamas and loungewear)…
- Snow sports: Snowmobiling, skiing, snowboarding, etc.
- For the sick, bed-ridden, and/or disabled.
- For those with extended hospital stays and/or in rehab.
- Pregnant and Nursing mothers
- Sporting events / Spiritwear
- A warm-up suit to wear to the gym over one’s gym clothes/swimsuit
Pictured here are Brian (left) and Ariel, who are both looking forward to wearing their new Uni-Lazys camping!
It really has been an awesome adventure for us so far! We look forward to continually growing our business and finding even more uses for the Uni-Lazy! Stay tuned because we have lots of good things in the works!
Dave and Tyler